Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Board is going to declare the Bihar Civil Court Clerk Result 2017 on the official website of the organisation that is www.ecourts.gov.in. All the candidates can check the result from the site mentioned here.
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Result 2017
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Board has decided to announce the Bihar Civil Court Clerk Result 2017 on the official website. The authority has given the notification and a significant time for the application. The board is looking for eligible candidates to fill 1681 vacancies. The exam was planned to held to recruit suitable candidates for the post of Clerk. The preliminary test was conducted on 29th April 2017, and all are waiting for the result publication. All the candidates can check the merit list prepared by the body.
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Result 2017: More information
- Name of the board: Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Board
- Name of Exam: Bihar Civil Court Clerk Exam 2017
- Date of the Exam: 9th April 2017
- Category: Bihar Civil Court Clerk Result 2017
- Official website: www.ecourts.gov.in
- Status: Available Soon
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Cut off marks 2017
The cutoff marks of an exam are made by the board based on the level of the questions and the number of vacancies. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam are impatiently waiting for the exam. The candidates who score minimum marks are qualified.
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Merit list 2017
The merit list prepared by the authority is the final which is made according to the performance of the candidates in the written exam and the category which they belong will be considered. The board is recruiting 1681 candidates for the post of Clerk. The candidates who qualified will be going for further rounds of selection process.
How to download Bihar Civil Court Clerk Result 2017
- Open the official website – www.ecourts.gov.in
- Then click on the link Bihar Civil Court Clerk Result 2017
- Enter the date of birth and registration number
- Then click on submit button
- Now the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it for further use