Ministry of Home Affairs is going to release the MHA IB ACIO Result 2018 on the official website of the organisation that is www.mha.nic.in. All the candidates can check the result from the site mentioned here.
MHA IB ACIO Result 2018
Ministry of Home Affairs is going to release the MHA IB ACIO Result 2018 on the official website for the candidates who are desperately waiting for the result. The authority is looking for eligible candidates to fill 1430 vacancies. Intelligence Bureau has decided to conduct the exam to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Many interested candidates have applied. The exam was held on 15th October 2017. The candidates can check the merit list prepared by the organisation.
MHA IB ACIO Result 2018: More information
- Board Name: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Name of the Exam: MHA IB ACIO exam 2018
- Date of the Exam: 15th October 2017
- Category: MHA IB ACIO Result 2018
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site: www.mha.nic.in
MHA IB ACIO Cut off marks 2018
The MHA IB ACIO Result 2018 will be declared soon on the official website of the organisation. The cut off marks will be made based on the level of the questions and number of vacancies. The cutoff Marks will be different for each category. The candidates have to score minimum marks to be qualified.
MHA IB ACIO Merit list 2018
Ministry of Home Affairs is going to release the result of the MHA IB ACIO exam 2018 for the candidates who are desperately waiting for the result after the written exam. The merit list will be prepared according to the performance of the candidates in the written exam, and the category of the applicant will be considered. The highest scorers will be shortlisted for further proceedings.
How to download MHA IB ACIO Result 2018
- Get into the official website – www.mha.nic.in
- Then click on the link MHA IB ACIO Result 2018
- Then enter the registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it for further use