Indian Space Research Organization has decided to declare the ISRO Assistant & UDC Result 2018 on the official website of the organisation. All the candidates can check the result from the site named www.isro.gov.in.
ISRO Assistant & UDC Result 2018
Indian Space Research Organization is going to publish the ISRO Assistant & UDC Result 2018 on the official website. The authority has conducted the exam to hire most talented candidates for the posts of Assistant and UDC. The board is going to announce the result of the test which was held on 15 October 2017. The organisation was searching candidates to fill 313 vacancies. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the merit list prepared by the body. The candidates are waiting for the result publication.
ISRO Assistant & UDC Result 2018: More information
- Board Name: Indian Space Research Organization
- Name of the Exam: ISRO Assistant & UDC Exam 2018
- Date of the Exam: 15 October 2017
- Category: ISRO Assistant & UDC Result 2018
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site: www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Assistant & UDC Cut off marks 2018
ISRO Assistant & UDC Result 2018 will be declared soon on the official website of the organisation. The cut off marks will be made based on the level of the questions and number of vacancies. The candidates have to score minimum marks to be qualified. The authority is recruiting 313 candidates for the post of Assistant and UDC.
ISRO Assistant & UDC Merit list 2018
The merit list is prepared according to the performance of a candidate n the written exam. The category which the candidates belong will be considered for the preparation. The highest scorers of the exam will be on the top of the list. The merit list made by the board will be the final. All the candidates are desperately waiting for the result.
How to download the ISRO Assistant & UDC Result 2018
- Check the official website – www.isro.gov.in
- Then click on the link ISRO Assistant & UDC Result 2018
- Then enter the registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it for further use